Having surgery is stressful. We understand you may be nervous about an upcoming procedure and we want you to know that the entire team at the Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery Center is committed to ensuring your comfort and a successful outcome.
Our patients rave about the quality of care and compassion at the surgery center and we’re pleased to share their testimonials about the center and our team.
- Dr. Dahl is amazing! He was great at answering all my questions even after surgery and on a Sunday night!
- Dr. Johnson and Dr. Sharma are amazing. So happy I had them to do my anesthesia and surgery.
- Dr. Bennett is the BEST!
- Every person there was extremely caring and kind. Everything was wonderful. Dr. Tagge did an amazing job and recovery went perfect. I was so impressed with the entire experience.
- It was convenient, easy, and the staff was friendly.
- Very attentive + friendly staff. They seemed genuinely interested in us and helpful at every step.
- Staff was cheerful and upbeat. The nurse in the operating room helped me relax by chatting with me before anesthesia took effect. The recovery nurse was kind and patient. I enjoyed working with all of you.
- Pam is excellent. Michelle is amazing. The Recovery Nurse was too sweet for words!
- Very friendly. Staff worked hard to help me get my tonsils out on short notice.
Our Personal Approach
- The thing I most liked about the facility was the kindness they showed my son as he was waking up. They were very patient to let him get readjusted. I was pleased with the entire staff and I don’t think it could have gone any better.
- The thing I liked most about the facility is the size—small and intimate. Everyone was sweet and friendly and positive and informative.
- Amazing staff! The fact that the nurses sang “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to my son to soothe him touched me.
- Everyone was so sweet and caring to our baby.
- They were all friendly, caring and professional.
Our Clean, Professional Surgery Center
- Very professional in every way. Everyone is just great. All medical practices should run this way.
- Facility was clean. Staff was friendly and efficient.
- Good service, organized, efficient, well run by sharp people.
- Efficient, helpful, kind and a great facility. Everyone was extremely caring, patient and knowledgeable. Thank you.
Regular, Ongoing Communication
- What I liked best was the friendliness, privacy and thorough explanations. The prep nurses were awesome- very caring and the anesthesiologist was very warm and confident, as well as the doctor.
- Everyone was very communicative, answered questions and showed concern for the patient. Everyone was great. Pam was exceptionally friendly and helped put our daughter at ease.
- They are great with kids and explain everything in detail that we need to know.
- They were great to answer all our questions.